Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing You Know You're In Vienna When...


After over three years living in this wonderful city, it is time to share more!  I have posted pieces on Vienna before, but just here and there.  So, in celebration of my last months in this extraordinary European capital, I am introducing a new blog series, You know you are in Vienna when...

I'll still share recipes, tutorials, and other bits on a creative life, but at least once a week I'll share something about living in Vienna.

Here's my first video, introducing the series...


SquareCircleWorks Clip on 9-18-12 from Valerie Tonus on Vimeo.


Links to You Know You're in Vienna When:

When excellent wines are but an hour away
When sturm is on the menu
When you don't carry a watch
When Turkenschanz turns crimson and gold
When dinkel's in your bread
When there's beauty in a regentag
When you've got the Gluhwein boost
When it's Silvester



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!