Monday, May 28, 2012

10 things you might not know about me

In no particular order...

1. I am from the Artichoke Center of the World and the Land of Fruits and Nuts, something I take great pride in.



2. I am drawn to architectural details, all the swirly patterns and ruffles of buildings.



3. I am a recovering ceramics fanatic.  The walls of my home are evidence to this.
4. My favorite painting medium is watercolor.
5. I love painted and craved wood and colorful textiles.



6. I have met two Presidents.
7. My favorite vacation includes a visit to the marche provencal.



8. I am most at peace by the sea, and I have an affinity for trees.



9. I am very proud of my family; they are a warm, loving, and creative lot.
10. I miss home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!